Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tonight's Reading

Hey all -

Just in case anyone is too busy to read Chapter 32 tonight, here's the annotated outline for it. I haven't gotten much feedback on previous outlines/posts, so I'm not sure if anyone finds it helpful or not, but I thought I'd post it anyways. If you guys could let me know if you want me to keep posting them, that'd be great!

http://www.scrible.com/contentview/page/E4OQ1911JM1O82MB0087K098C0A0G22E:52906208/index.html

Oh, and a quick note, sorry to those of you that I scared with my DBQ comment on Edmodo...but hey, it's better to be prepared than not, right? Sorry if I freaked anyone out! Hope this helps!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley
    These outline posts are really nice, and I especially like this one that you've annotated. It really helps. Thanks for sharing it with everyone!

    Not gonna lie, that DBQ comment was very frightening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley sharing this. It helps even more that you added highlights and your own comments to the content. I believe this greatly helps! As a side note, I used to use the outlines provided by that website until I found out it was for the 12th edition. Some of the sections and chapters don't match up with our edition. Now I'm using this site for outlines, which is specifically for the 11th edition which I feel also does a good job:

    http://www.course-notes.org/US_History/Notes/The_American_Pageant_11th_Edition_Textbook_Notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a side note, is chapter 32 the reading for tonight? I thought we were only on chapter 29.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, sorry, that was my bad, I looked at the wrong week...I'll post the outlines for Chapters 29, 30, and 31 soon...thanks for all the feedback though!

    ReplyDelete